Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sample Research

My experience while finding a sample was quite easy. My dad is in the packaging business so getting a biodegradable packaging peanut was trouble-free. I simply called my dad and asked if he knew of any companies that supplied environmentally friendly products. He told me that he had just gotten a shipment of packing peanuts in various sizes that he was able to send to me. He let me know the product’s name and sent me a package within the next few days. The Puffy Stuff company is based out of Nashville, TN. Puffy Stuff Biodegradable Packing Peanuts are all-natural packing peanuts. They are unaffected by oil prices and have a competitive cost. The peanuts have a high density for rugged durability, and will not shrink in humid conditions. Upon direct contact with water, the peanuts are quickly consumed by soil bacteria. They can be reused and they do not attract pests. If Puffy Stuff packing peanuts are not reused, they can be put in a landfill or even hosed down and used as a fertilizer. Surprisingly enough, Puffy Stuff Biodegradable Packing Peanuts are edible and digests easily!

http://puffystufftn.com/index.html

No comments: