Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Experience with Yemm & Hart

Fortunately, this was the first company I got in touch with for the assignment and it was successful! Contacting Yemm & Hart for samples of their sustainable product, Origins, was very easy. On the website I found the address to send a request form. Because I am a student they would allow me to choose up to 4 samples, at a cost of $5. I typed up a quick letter and included my address for the samples to be shipped to. The package arrived about a week later. There was no response letter included, but the samples were just what I needed. They were about the size of a credit card, neatly labeled with information on the name of the sample and what material it was recycyled from. I would definitely do business with Yemm & Hart in the future.

No comments: