Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sample Request

I found the company Kirei USA online when searching for sustainable materials. This company produces board material that can be substituted for wood. I requested a sample of the Kirei USA products through their website by filling in my information on the request a sample link. The process was simple and I received an email telling me that the sample was being processed and would be mailed to me. A couple days later I received an email from a representative of the company telling me that because I was a student they have a ten dollar charge for student samples. I needed to respond with my payment method via email. I did that and waited for over a week and received no samples and the ten dollar charge had not been taken out of my account. I emailed again to ask what was taking so long and if I should still be expecting the order to go through. The representative replied within a few days explaining that they had a computer crash and lost a lot of information and the reason I had not received anything is because she thought the order had already gone through before the computer crashed. So I am still waiting to receive the samples of the sustainable board materials but she said they would be sent out right away. Although it has taken a long time because of unavoidable circumstances, I found the process easy and the representative I communicated with very helpful.

No comments: